"Tim's Trauma Balm is the Bomb!" A natural addition to your active lifestyle, Tim’s Trauma Balm is a topical CBD salve, made with intentionally sourced natural ingredients and essential oils.
1. Made with certified organic, non-GMO, fair trade, natural ingredients
2. Safe and effective
3. NO parabens, petrolatum, BHA or BHT, synthetic fragrances or dyes, mineral oils, menthol, camphor, phenol or chemical sunscreen
4. Reusable, recyclable tin container
5. Made in Colorado
6. Supports 1% for the Planet
We’ve found that Tim’s Trauma Balm may help those who:
1. Suffer from joint pain or arthritis. 2. Experience muscle soreness, knots and aches. 3. Experience external inflammation. 4. Enjoy products for pre-workout to ease tightness before breaking down muscle again.
Are you looking to soothe bug bites, sunburn and other skin irritations?
Have trouble sleeping? Put it on the bottom of your feet to help you sleep through the night.
Get cold feet or have troubling circulation? Putting trauma balm on your feet before skiing can help keep your feet warm.
Suffer from aggravating menstrual cramps? You can apply trauma balm to your skin where you feel pain for soothing relief.
Have troublesome headaches or migraines? Apply Trauma Balm to your temples to ease the pain.
You’ve made it this far. Want to know more? We’ve heard Trauma Balm works well on hemorrhoids.
Organic Fair-Trade Shea Butter, Organic Fair-Trade Coconut Oil, Non GMO Vitamin E, Locally Sourced Beeswax
Abundant Essential Oils: Arnica, Lavender, Plai, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Siberian Fir
Our 50ml tin contains 100mg of Colorado Grown, Hemp-Derived, Full Spectrum CBD
Everything you might possibly want to know about our shipping & taxes.
- We currently ship everything USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail. We have found that we have a much better success rate of a package arriving in an undamaged condition with Priority.
- We offer free shipping on orders of $75. (after any discounts.)
- Our free shipping ships USPS Priority as well. No slow boat free shipping from us!
- We charge you what the shipping company charges us.
- We have a shipping calculator on our cart page.
- We ship Mon-Fri.
- Orders received by 9am MST Mon-Fri will go out the same day. All weekend orders are processed on Mondays.
- All of our shipping envelopes are 100% recycled and are recyclable.
- At this time, we do not ship internationally, only U.S.
- For information on on our returns/refund policy, please visit our terms & conditions page.
- Starting July 1, 2021, in Colorado, we will be charging taxes based on the address the purchase is shipped to.
- If you live outside of Colorado, you will not be charged sales tax. Lucky you!
Tim Lafferty created Trauma Balm with his own pain in mind. With the amount of body work he was doing as a massage therapist, arthritis began flaring up. After two years and over twenty batches of Trauma Balm, Tim had perfected a product that helped him, and quickly began to aid his clients both on and off the massage table.
Because of the high concentration of essential oils and CBD in Trauma Balm, I will tell you that a little bit goes a long, long way.
Use the salve when you have knots or your muscles are fatigued. You can also put it in before you do a workout to warm up a problem area. Put it on bug bites to reduce irritation and, a special trick, put it on your feet - that’s where the highest concentration of pores exist - so Trauma Balm can encourage balanced rest.