Tim's Trauma Balm
The CBD Salve.
It actually works.
Plant-based Pain Care.
A natural addition to your active lifestyle, Tim’s Trauma Balm is a topical CBD salve, made with intentionally sourced natural ingredients and essential oils.
We’ve found that Tim’s Trauma Balm may help those who:
- Suffer from joint pain or arthritis.
- Experience muscle soreness, knots and aches.
- Experience external inflammation.
- Enjoy products for pre-workout to ease tightness before breaking down muscle again.
- Have trouble sleeping, put it on the bottom of your feet to help you sleep through the night.
- Are looking to soothe bug bites, sunburn and other skin irritations.
- Get cold feet or have troubling circulation. Putting trauma balm on your feet before skiing can help keep your feet warm.
- Suffer from aggravating menstrual cramps. You can apply trauma balm to your skin where you feel pain for soothing relief.
- Have troublesome headaches or migraines. Apply Trauma Balm to your temples to ease the pain.
- Bruise easily. Applying Trauma Balm to the hematoma may help it recede more quickly - apply to half of your first bruise to test this theory.
100% Intentionally Sourced Ingredients
- Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter, Organic Fair Trade Coconut Oil, Non GMO Vitamin E, Locally Sourced Beeswax
- Abundant Essential Oils: Arnica, Lavender, Plai, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Siberian Fir
- Our 50ml tin contains 100mg of Colorado Grown, Hemp-Derived, Full Spectrum CBD
Tim Lafferty created Trauma Balm with his own pain in mind. With the amount of body work he was doing as a massage therapist, arthritis began flaring up. After two years and over twenty batches of Trauma Balm, Tim had nailed a product that helped him and quickly began to aid his clients on and off the massage table.
Because of the high concentration of essential oils and CBD in Trauma Balm, I will tell you that a little bit goes a long, long way. Use the salve when you have knots or your muscles are fatigued, put it on bug bites to reduce irritation and, a special trick, put it on your feet - that’s where the highest concentration of pores exist - so Trauma Balm can encourage balanced rest.
Everything you might possibly want to know about our shipping & tax policies!
- We currently ship everything USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail. We have found that we have a much better success rate of a package arriving in an undamaged condition with Priority.
- We offer free shipping on orders of $75. (after any discounts.)
- Our free shipping ships USPS Priority as well. No slow boat free shipping from us!
- We charge you what the shipping company charges us.
- We have a shipping calculator on our cart page.
- We ship Mon-Fri.
- Orders received by 9am MST Mon-Fri will go out the same day. All weekend orders are processed on Mondays.
- All of our shipping envelopes are 100% recycled and are recyclable.
- At this time, we do not ship internationally, only U.S.
- For information on on our returns/refund policy, please visit our terms & conditions page.
- Per the state of Colorado, for all purchases in the state of Colorado, we must collect sales tax from the place of origin of the sale. In our case, that means Telluride, CO in San Miguel County. Our sales tax is currently 8.65% combined for all municipalities.
- If you are purchasing outside of Colorado, we will not be collecting this tax. Lucky you!