"My dry Colorado hands, feet, & body crave this balm!" A deep, nourishing addition to your daily skincare routine. Tim’s Body Balm is a velvety, full-bodied therapeutic moisturizer rich in CBD and luscious essential oils to relax the nervous system and soothe troublesome skin conditions.
1. Made with certified organic, non-GMO, fair trade, natural ingredients
2. Safe and effective
3. NO parabens, petrolatum, BHA or BHT, synthetic fragrances or dyes, mineral oils, menthol, camphor, phenol or chemical sunscreen
4. Reusable, recyclable tin container
5. Made in Colorado
6. Supports 1% for the Planet
We’ve found that Tim’s Body Balm may help those who:
1. Suffer from skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dryness, itchiness and inflammation.
2. Live in dry climates and are seeking solutions for dry or irritated skin.
3. Live in moist climates and are looking to keep your skin cool while sealing in moisture, keeping your skin refreshed and firm.
4. Live in those in-between climates where your skincare needs vary seasonally.
After delivering Trauma Balm to his clientele far and wide, Tim decided to create Body Balm with every day, total body use in mind. This moisturizing CBD massage and body butter is a less concentrated version of Trauma Balm and is a great compliment to the point-specific pain relief Trauma Balm provides. With increased shea butter, coconut oil and vitamin E, you’ll find it’s more a lotion than a salve. Fantastic for deep tissue massage or in your daily routine, this butter nourishes and heals the skin while relaxing the nervous system to reduce inflammation.
I just think this Body Butter is yummy. Call me biased but this couldn’t be called anything but Body BUTTER. Handcrafted with my massage practice in mind, I recommend this for anybody practicing massage from Swedish to Deep Tissue. For the everyday user, this rich moisturizer is full of essential oils which works with CBD to bring balance to the skin and the nervous system. Use it on sensitive areas prone to eczema or psoriasis or treat cracked lips and splitting cuticles. It’s a luscious treat for your whole body.