Tim's Trauma Balm Tube
Tim's Trauma Tube
The Little Blue TUBE. Targeted Application On The Go.
Hands free Plant-based Pain Care
A natural addition to your active lifestyle, Tim’s Trauma Tube is a topical CBD salve, made with intentionally sourced natural ingredients and essential oils.
Our tube has 65ml / 2.2 ounces in it.
We’ve found that Tim’s Trauma Balm may help those on the go who:
- Are looking for a new way to bring Trauma Balm everywhere they go.
- Suffer from joint pain or arthritis.
- Experience muscle soreness, knots and aches.
- Experience external inflammation.
- Enjoy products for pre-workout to ease tightness before breaking down muscle again.
- Have trouble sleeping - put it on the bottom of your feet to help you sleep through the night.
- Are looking to soothe bug bites, sunburn and other skin irritations.
- Get cold feet or have troubling circulation. Putting trauma balm on your feet before skiing can help keep your feet warm.
- Suffer from aggravating menstrual cramps. You can apply trauma balm to your skin where you feel pain for soothing relief.
- Have troublesome headaches or migraines. Apply Trauma Balm to your temples to ease the pain.
- Bruise easily. Applying Trauma Balm to the hematoma may help it recede more quickly - apply to half of your first bruise to test this theory.
100% Intentionally Sourced Ingredients
- Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter, Organic Fair Trade Coconut Oil, Non GMO Vitamin E, Locally Sourced Beeswax (higher content than Trauma Balm for that smooth glide)
- Abundant, All-Natural Essential Oils: Arnica, Lavender, Plai, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Siberian Fir
- Our 65ml tube contains 130mg of Colorado Grown, Hemp-Derived, Full Spectrum CBD
You asked, we listened. For years, Trauma Balm enthusiasts have been asking for a roll-on style application. In the process, we found packaging that is 100% aligned with our vision (and yours) of zero-waste business practices. Now you have a hands free push tube for targeted pain relief application on the go. The product is all-natural so it's inherently biodegradable. As for the glue, the ink, the packaging, well, it’s all biodegradable, compostable and recyclable.
Similarly to my classic Trauma Balm, because of the high concentration of essential oils and CBD in Trauma Balm, I will tell you that a little bit goes a long, long way. And to emphasize that you really can take Trauma Balm anywhere, this tube is hands free for quick, targeted application on-the-go.
You’ve made it this far. Want to know more? We’ve heard Trauma Balm works well on hemorrhoids.
Everything you might possibly want to know about our shipping & tax policies!
- We currently ship everything USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail. We have found that we have a much better success rate of a package arriving in an undamaged condition with Priority.
- We offer free shipping on orders of $75. (after any discounts.)
- Our free shipping ships USPS Priority as well. No slow boat free shipping from us!
- We charge you what the shipping company charges us.
- We have a shipping calculator on our cart page.
- We ship Mon-Fri.
- Orders received by 9am MST Mon-Fri will go out the same day. All weekend orders are processed on Mondays.
- All of our shipping envelopes are 100% recycled and are recyclable.
- At this time, we do not ship internationally, only U.S.
- For information on on our returns/refund policy, please visit our terms & conditions page.
- Starting July 1, 2021, In Colorado, we will be charging taxes based on the address that the purchase is shipped to.
- If you live outside of Colorado, you will not be charged sales tax. Lucky you!